CORPORATE SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER
Position Location: York, PA, Hybrid – Remote
Hours: Full-Time, Exempt.
Scope: The Corporate Senior Account Manager is an essential member of the Corporate Sales Team, working as the primary liaison and point of contact for key corporate accounts. Their goal is to create the best customer experience possible in relation to their brand or product. Primary responsibilities include budget oversight, reporting, client communication, and support of the sales effort. The Corporate Senior Account Manager participates in the development of overall account strategy as well as individual project management for key corporate accounts that utilize multiple YGS teams. The Corporate Senior Account Manager is integral in building relationships and communicating with all internal and external stakeholders including clients, YGS Print Solutions, Caskey, GregoryScott, YGS Association Solutions, YGS Publisher Solutions, Accounting & Finance and YGS Corporate Sales. The Corporate Senior Account Manager participates in the development of overall account strategy as well as individual project management. The Corporate Senior Account Manager will report problems, concerns, and successes related to communication, quality, processes, output, and performance to the Corporate Vice President of Business Development. The position is accountable for identifying and supporting continuous improvement efforts for key corporate accounts.
This position exists to perform the essential functions of the position satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Direct and monitor account health across all business within specific key corporate accounts.
- Prepare and lead quarterly business reviews with various YGS team Account Managers and associates.
- Plan and lead weekly associate team status meetings between various YGS team associates.
- Schedule and run monthly AE and VP update meeting.
- Attend monthly budget meetings and manage the budget spreadsheet with Account Executives on key corporate accounts.
- Communicate with Corporate Finance on specific billing needed.
- Monitor scope on projects with all YGS teams.
- Work with the various YGS teams to develop client satisfaction surveys annually to solicit areas for service and performance improvement.
- Work with Corporate Vice President of Business Development and Account Executive to oversee strategies for growth.
- Provide updates on key account health and areas of weakness to Account Executive and Corporate Vice President of Business Development monthly.
- Primary contact for client and internal YGS team communications.
- Function as liaison to address and or maintain client satisfaction.
- Ensure that projects details (timelines, deliverables, etc.), are communicated to internal and external customers in a timely, accurate manner.
- Build relationships and communication with clients as the account management lead.
- Create meeting agendas, lead client meetings and supply meeting notes and manage action items related to the meeting notes.
- Define and maintain Quality Standards per project and ensure the various YGS teams are made aware to meet these needs per project.
- When applicable, ensure that the various YGS teams have the tools and resources to manage all client projects within the timeline given.
- Report to the Corporate Vice President of Business Development and Account Executive on all projects at regular intervals to inform management on issues and seek their counsel as required so that they can be initiative-taking in defining areas of improvement.
- Work with the various YGS team leaders, associates, and/or Senior Leadership to define project plan, internal milestones, and scheduling.
- Present project plans to clients.
- Take point on proposals, estimates and statements of work related to key account projects.
- Work with the various YGS team estimators to develop pricing and requirements to meet requested solutions.
- Collaborate across all YGS teams to include solutions for design, content, digital, technology, print and accounting services.
- Keep project statuses current in the various YGS team project management systems.
- Maintain confidentiality and adhere to company policies and operation standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing and/or Communications fields preferred.
- A high school diploma/or GED equivalency, required.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as outstanding relationship building, customer service, analytical and organizational skills to prioritize the workload in a fast-paced environment.
- An independent worker who also can collaborate well with co-workers from all YGS teams when necessary.
- Adaptable to change while being flexible and an adaptive learner.
- Working knowledge of the latest strategies and trends as it pertains to marketing, technology, print and solutions strategy.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce, and the ability to use relational databases.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office products, Mac and/or PC platforms.
- Knowledge and use of CRM systems.
- Analytical decision making – Use appropriate information to assist in decisions that have a positive effect on assigned client projects.
- Strategy-oriented – Continuous evaluations of client needs and willingness to make any necessary adjustments to deliver day-to-day requirements to meet or exceed client expectations.
- Critical thinking – Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
- Intellectual ability – Accurately and consistently follows instructions delivered in a verbal or written format.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Effective working independently or as part of a team.
- Ability to maintain a fast pace and work with a sense of urgency; must work well under pressure.
- Solid history of meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational skills are necessary.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Outstanding prioritization and time management skills.
- Effective project management skills, ability to manage multiple, high profile, competing projects.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation required.
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
- Ethical Conduct
- Results Driven
- Technical Capacity
- Project Management
- Time Management
- Communication Proficiency
- Business Acumen
- Customer/Client Focus
- Organizational Skills
- Teamwork Orientation
- This position does not manage others.
- This job operates in a professional office environment.
- This position allows for a hybrid telecommuting/in-office schedule.
- This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and other tools.
- Work is performed within cross functional teams.
Physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- This is approximately 60% a sedentary role with the balance of time required interacting or helping within the operations area or with internal and external customers.
- This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
- Heavy use of electronic mail and telephone for communication purposes, daily.
- The position will require the ability to speak, hear, see, sit, bend, stand, stoop, push, pull, lift, lower, grasp, as necessary.
- Will use feet and legs to climb stairs or ladders, balance, ascend, and descend as needed to complete work assignments.
- Must see, detect, determine, perceive, identify, recognize, judge, observe, inspect, estimate, and assess information as needed.
- This position may require occasional travel and overnight stays of approximately 10% of total hours to attend trade shows, conferences, and industry events whereby YGS is attending, presenting, or exhibiting.
- Able to be flexible with schedule to include working hours in support of the workload, as needed.
To apply, submit your resume to careers@theYGSgroup.com.
Notice to All Applicants:
This description is not intended for and does not create an employment contract. Employment with the Company is At-Will, as the organization maintains its status as an at-will employer. This description is not intended to provide an all-inclusive list of duties, rather to provide an overview of essential functions and basic duties. Requirements, skills, and abilities included, have been determined to be the minimal standards required to successfully perform in the position. In no instance, however, should the duties, responsibilities, and requirements delineated be interpreted as all-inclusive. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by the manager, as deemed appropriate. When duties and responsibilities change and develop, the job description will be reviewed and is subject to change. Employment with The YGS Group is at-will. The employment process with The YGS Group includes a pre-employment background check and post-offer physical and drug screen. The YGS Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.