HERSHEY ACCOUNT COORDINATOR
The Hershey Account Coordinator will serve as the production liaison between the Hershey and York sites for all related production projects and will assist the Account Manager, as needed. This is a hands-on role that combines project and production support to ensure the timely and accurate delivery of all work orders for the client. This position will report directly to the Hershey Account Manager.
The position exists to perform the essential functions as outlined below.
- Attend client and project meetings and related events, and coordinate Specialty Graphics specifications, as needed.
- Responsible for the daily production coordination of work and ensuring a smooth and efficient workflow.
- Responsible for providing service to on-demand clients and producing all live jobs printed in the Hershey office.
- Manage inventory of substrates and products at the Hershey office.
- Serve as the production coordinator for customer’s work orders and check the status of jobs already in progress. Provide regular job updates and elevate any concerns to the Account Manager in a timely manner.
- Enter all live Hershey and Specialty Graphics jobs into Pace.
- Send proofs to customer for all Hershey and Specialty Graphics jobs.
- Coordinate communication with Specialty Graphics Team Leader.
- Coordinate and submit live jobs electronically with Customer Service Representative in York office.
- Timely collaboration with team on content, copy, art design, layouts, proofs, and estimates, as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, or graphic communications is preferred.
- High school diploma, or GED, is required.
- Minimum five years of related experience in business administration, marketing, or graphic communications field for an advertising agency, commercial printer, or other company, with experience coordinating multiple concurrent projects, is required.
- Minimum two to three years of project management experience is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
- Knowledge in Adobe Creative Cloud, Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
- Knowledge of digital publications (PDF platform or other).
- MAC platform experience is required.
- Prior experience with CRM systems is required.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, reporting, and analysis is required.
- Experienced in CMS is preferred.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and content formatting is preferred.
- Physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This is approximately 80 percent a sedentary role, with the balance of time required interacting or helping with internal and external customers. The position will require the ability to speak, hear, see, sit, bend, stand, stoop, push, pull, lift, lower, and grasp, as necessary. The position may regularly lift up to 20 pounds and occasionally lift up to 50 pounds.
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, scanners, fax machines, and filing cabinets. This position will also work in the production environment, as needed.
- Will attend meetings and YGS-related events, as needed.
- Travel to other YGS locations may be required.
- Overtime as dictated by the needs of the business.
Notice to All Applicants: The employment process with The YGS Group includes a pre-employment background check and post-offer physical and drug screen. The YGS Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.