This position exists to perform the essential functions. The Production Coordinator provides support to the team in three primary areas, including administrative, marketing and production. The role of the Production Coordinator is to manage digital and print assets and products for assigned accounts under the Marketing in Support of Sales team. With guidance and direction from the Marketing Manager, this role is responsible for all digital marketing efforts, print artwork collection and preflight, and the management of digital assets for client accounts. The position will aid in departmental marketing efforts and the production of special publications, in addition to all back-end campaign creation in Google DFP and related reporting. In the spirit of continuous improvement, the Production Coordinator will create and develop new processes to organize departmental functions and improve current workflows to make them more efficient.
- An associate degree in graphic communications or related field preferred.
- A high school diploma or GED required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products on Mac and PC platforms, with a working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Knowledge of pre-flight and printing specifications.
- Working knowledge of Google DFP and SendMyAd preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as organizational capabilities are a must.
- Flexible team player who learns quickly, can work independently, has outstanding prioritization and time management skills, has a proven ability to multi-task and works well under pressure.
- Ability to maintain a fast pace and work with a sense of urgency.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation required.
- This position is stationary approximately 90 percent of the time.
- The individual in this position needs to move around inside the office areas to access files and operate office machinery, etc., regularly.
- May carry weight, lift (to a height of 3–4 feet), transfer, position or remove, materials up to 20 pounds occasionally, and up to 10 pounds regularly.
- Will use fingers, hands and arms to feel, grasp, handle, push, pull, lift, lower and position objects and/or materials as needed.
- Will use feet and legs to climb stairs or ladders, balance, ascend and descend as needed to complete work assignments.
- Must communicate, listen, hear, speak, converse with and/or convey information as needed.
- Regularly operates a computer and other office machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer as needed.
- The person in this position frequently communicates with coworkers, customers and business partners to complete work assignments. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
- Must see, detect, determine, perceive, identify, recognize, judge, observe, inspect, estimate and assess information as needed.
- Position works in office areas regularly. Temperatures are regulated through systems.
- Environment is considered to contain low/medium noise levels.
- Environment is not regularly exposed to extreme changes in temperatures or weather conditions.
- Will attend meetings and YGS-related events as needed.
- Overtime as dictated by the needs of the business.
Notice to All Applicants: The employment process with The YGS Group includes a pre-employment background check and post-offer physical and drug screen. The YGS Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.