Seasonal Graphic Designer
To assist and support the marketing team with both print and digital design and campaign projects for the 2018 Inc. 5000 season. Responsibilities to also include participation in the planning and execution of the social media strategy, the Inc. 5000 conference and new product research as well as the revision of marketing materials as needed.
- Attention to detail
- Understanding of print processes
- Good organizational, typing, and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work independently as well as with others
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Participate in the brainstorming of the Inc. 5000 campaign theme.
- Develop mock-ups that match the campaign theme to present in a design review to team leaders.
- Research and outline new product ideas to share with the Inc. 5000 Project Manager
- Assist Digital Marketing Specialist with eblast design and scheduling.
- Assist Digital Marketing Coordinator with the management of the Inc. 5000 social media campaign (Design of graphics and scheduling of tweets and posts.)
- Make layout (graphic and text) revisions to the Inc. 5000 product spec sheets for training kits.
- Assist with the design of the Inc. 5000 product templates
- Assist with design tasks regarding the Inc. 5000 conference
- Design and layout publications as needed
- Assist with other production projects and tasks as needed
High School diploma or equivalent.
- 1 – 2 years of related graphic arts experience
- Computer experience
- Basic skills in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Ability to work at a computer for long periods of time.
Notice to All Applicants: The employment process with The YGS Group includes a pre-employment background check and post-offer physical and drug screen. The YGS Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.