Administrative Assistant – Seasonal Position
This seasonal position is available immediately and is responsible for providing administrative support to the Content Sales & Licensing team during periodic projects on an as-needed basis.
- Project management of marketing ventures to include preparation for exhibition at industry events.
- Collect, distribute and organize team paperwork in a timely manner.
- Maintain orderly filing system for magazines and reprint samples.
- File and distribute samples as needed.
- Run call, activity, production and other reports as needed.
- Answer incoming calls to provide front-line customer support.
- This position will also be responsible for the daily maintenance of the CS&L database to include: Research, entry and maintenance of client companies contact information. Entry of magazine articles. Photocopy and scan related articles. Compile and send information packets. Update shipping information and follow-up activities in CS&L database. Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field is preferred.
- The successful candidate will be progressive, collaborative, well-organized, detail-oriented and highly professional.
- Will have the ability to maintain high productivity levels regularly.
- Possess exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Have strong problem-solving and project management skills.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of prior administrative experience is required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook is required.
- Experience with project management software is also a plus.
- Prior marketing and sales support work experience is a plus.
- Must be able to work on a computer for extended periods.
- Ability to use standard office equipment.
- Ability to sit for extended periods, walk around, stand, bend, stoop, twist, push, pull, lift, lower, reach, grasp, see at a distance and close, hear, listen, and communicate clearly and effectively.
- Must be able to lift 10 pounds regularly and 20 pounds on occasion.
- A valid driver’s license and reliable transportation is required.
Notice to All Applicants: The employment process with The YGS Group includes a pre-employment background check and post-offer physical and drug screen. The YGS Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.