MANAGER WIDE FORMAT & SIGN OPERATIONS
The Manager of Wide Format & Sign Operations is an experienced printing industry expert who has generated significant impact through the strategic and tactical direction of print operations. This position will direct and develop associates in the print technologies and daily operations of wide format and sign operations. This position manages all associates of the department and has responsibility for the overall budget including payroll and overtime costs, ensuring operational projects come in on time and on budget, and for ensuring inventory cost and waste controls are managed effectively. The position will participate in the development and execution of the strategic objectives and operational plans to enhance profitability, productivity, and efficiency throughout the company’s wide format and signage operations. This position will report directly to the Executive Vice President of Operations.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Eight to 10 years of related experience in a commercial print environment required.
- Minimum five years’ experience at a management level required.
- A high school diploma or GED equivalency required.
- Experience in revenue generation and management of profitable operations.
- Knowledgeable of related technologies and innovation within industry.
- Working knowledge of wide format and sign operations. Skilled in implementing and assessing industry best practices to manage costs and realize efficiencies.
- Experience in vendor negotiations to ensure product relevance and cost efficiency.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills required.
- Flexible team player who learns quickly, can work both independently and within a team, has outstanding prioritization and time management skills and a proven ability to multi-task, and works well under pressure.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and the ability to use relational databases.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office products, Mac and PC platforms.
- Excellent customer service and relationship building skills required.
- Ability to maintain a fast pace and work with a sense of urgency.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation required.
- This is approximately 30 percent a sedentary role with the balance of time required interacting or helping within the operations area or with internal and external customers. The position will require the ability to speak, hear, see, sit, bend, stand, stoop, push, pull, lift, lower, and grasp, as necessary.
- The position requires up to (25 percent) travel, including possible overnight.
- Hold and regularly attend staff and client meetings as required.
- Standard operation hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., 40 hours per week. Additional time as needed to meet the demands of the business.
Notice to All Applicants: The employment process with The YGS Group includes a pre-employment background check and post-offer physical and drug screen. The YGS Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.