MEDIA SALES ACCOUNT COORDINATOR
The Media Sales Account Coordinator is an entry-level position designed to provide support to the team in three primary areas including administrative, marketing and sales. The goal is to enable each sales representative to connect with more leads and spend more time prospecting, provide support to the Account Managers, and aid in event logistics and client deliverables. Core responsibilities include: reporting, updating databases, and prospecting. Additionally, this position will provide account management, marketing and sales and traffic support. In addition, and with guidance and direction from the Sr. Account Manager and Account Manager, the Account Coordinator will create and develop new processes to organize departmental functions and make current workflows more efficient.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing and/or Communication fields, preferred.
- A minimum of four-five years’ experience in a similar client facing role, required.
- A high school diploma/or GED equivalency, required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, required.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, required.
- Flexible team player who learns quickly, can work independently, has outstanding prioritization and time management skills and a proven ability to multi-task, and works well under pressure.
- Working knowledge of print and digital specifications and publishing.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and the ability to use relational databases.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office products, MAC and PC platforms.
- Knowledge and use of CRM systems.
- Excellent customer service and relationship building skills, required.
- Current knowledge of trends, and technologies in Media Sales, required.
- Ability to maintain a fast pace and work with a sense of urgency.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation are required.
- Will sit and work at a computer for 60% of time. Will participate in meeting 30% of time.
- Will walk about, bend, stoop, twist, reach, push, pull, lift, lower, grasp, regularly.
- Will use standard office equipment, regularly.
- Ability to lift up to 10 pounds consistently, and lift up to 20 pounds occasionally, required.
- Regular attendance at staff and client meetings, required.
Notice to All Applicants: The employment process with The YGS Group includes a pre-employment background check and post-offer physical and drug screen. The YGS Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.