MEDIA SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER
The Media Sales Account Manager is the primary liaison and point of contact for assigned client accounts. Primary areas of responsibilities include budget oversight, reporting, marketing and campaign planning, and client onboarding and communication. The Account Manager also works closely with the Marketing Manager to develop and spearhead the implementation of MS&E client-related marketing programs. Works closely with Sales, Sr. Account Manager, Marketing Manager and VP of MS&E to develop overall account strategy and plans for the group as well as each individual product. The Account Manager is integral in building relationships and communicating with all internal and external stakeholders including: clients, Marketing Services, Print Operations, Accounting & Finance and YGS Corporate Sales.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing and/or Communication fields, preferred.
- A minimum of four-five years’ experience in a similar client facing role, required.
- A high school diploma/or GED equivalency, required.
- Experience in media/advertising (or relevant) sales, with a proven track record in managing and growing accounts within an established territory.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as outstanding relationship building, analytical, and organizational capabilities, are a must.
- Flexible team player who learns quickly, can work independently, has outstanding prioritization and time management skills and a proven ability to multi-task, and works well under pressure.
- Working knowledge of print and digital specifications and publishing.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and the ability to use relational databases.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office products, MAC and PC platforms.
- Knowledge and use of CRM systems.
- Excellent customer service and relationship building skills, required.
- Current knowledge of strategies, trends, and technologies in Media Sales, required.
- Ability to maintain a fast pace and work with a sense of urgency.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation are required.
- Will sit and work at a computer for 60% of time. Will participate in meeting 30% of time.
- Will walk about, bend, stoop, twist, reach, push, pull, lift, lower, grasp, regularly.
- Will use standard office equipment, regularly.
- Ability to lift up to 10 pounds consistently, and lift up to 20 pounds occasionally, required.
- Some travel to client sites, required.
- Regular attendance at staff and client meetings, required.
Notice to All Applicants: The employment process with The YGS Group includes a pre-employment background check and post-offer physical and drug screen. The YGS Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.