ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT – SEASONAL POSITION
This seasonal position is responsible for providing administrative support to the Content Sales & Licensing team during periodic projects on an as-needed basis. Daily activities include project management of marketing ventures to include preparation for exhibition at industry events. Collect, distribute, and organize team paperwork in a timely manner. Maintain an orderly filing system for magazines and reprint samples. File and distribute samples as needed. Run call, activity, production and other reports as needed. Answer incoming calls to provide frontline customer support. This position will also be responsible for the daily maintenance of the CS&L database to include research, entry and maintenance of client companies contact information. Entry of magazine articles. Photocopy and scan related articles. Compile and send information packets. Update shipping information and follow-up activities in CS&L database. Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent, is required.
- A bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, or related field, is preferred.
- The successful candidate will be progressive, collaborative, well-organized, detail-oriented and highly professional.
- Will have the ability to maintain high productivity levels regularly.
- Possess exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Have strong problem-solving and project-management skills.
- A minimum of two to three years’ prior administrative experience is required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook is required.
- Experience with project management software is also a plus.
- Prior marketing and sales support work experience is a plus.
- Must be able to work on a computer for extended periods.
- Ability to use standard office equipment.
- Ability to sit for extended periods, walk about, stand, bend, stoop, twist, push, pull, lift, lower, reach, grasp, see at a distance and close, hear, listen and communicate clearly and effectively.
- Must be able to lift 10 pounds regularly and 20 pounds on occasion.
- A valid driver’s license and reliable transportation is required.
Notice to All Applicants: The employment process with The YGS Group includes a pre-employment background check and post-offer physical and drug screen. The YGS Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.