Digital Press Operator - 3rd Shift
The Digital Press Operator will efficiently and accurately operate multiple digital printing presses to produce quality product results for our clients. The successful candidate will have direct experience operating an HP Indigo/or Cannon Press, including setting and adjusting controls and color.
- A high school diploma, or GED equivalency, required.
- Technical Certificate or Associates Degree in related field, a plus.
- A minimum of 5 years producing commercial, high quality 4-color process printing, required.
- Experience detecting, troubleshooting, diagnosing file and press malfunctions; and/or calling press manufacturer for support, as needed.
- Attention to detail with a high production and high quality mindset, required.
- The ability to read, interpret and follow job tickets and specifications, a must.
- Overtime in support of the workload, as needed.
- The position entails standing for extensive periods of time, as well, bending, twisting and reaching on a consistent basis, for long periods (8 hours per day, average).
- Ability to lift 20 pounds regularly, and up to 50 pounds, occasionally.
- Grasp bundles of material, repeatedly.
Application Process: For consideration, employment application and resume may be submitted to Human Resources, directly.
To apply, submit your resume to careers@theYGSgroup.com.
For more information, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team.
Notice to All Applicants: The employment process with The YGS Group includes a pre-employment background check and post-offer physical and drug screen. The YGS Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.