Account Manager - Content Sales & Licensing
This position exists to perform the essential functions. This position is responsible for monitoring account performance versus the sales plan and managing sales and marketing efforts associated with those key accounts. Routine account performance analysis and development of subsequent action plans is required. Deliver timely and ongoing sales progress updates to publishing clients and key internal YGS contacts, including monthly financial reports and forecasting. Manage publisher start-up for new accounts. Schedule and run monthly or bi-weekly publisher meetings with internal team to discuss sales progress and open action items. Work closely with marketing and sales team to develop custom marketing plans for accounts based on special editorial features and lists. Will build strong relationships with publisher contacts, including multiple contacts per account and property as needed. Position will maintain ongoing publisher education and buy in, regarding the Content Sales & Licensing program and stay apprised of industry trends.
- High School diploma; or GED required.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, sales and marketing, or related field, required.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in sales, customer service, or related field.
- Experience in publishing or content licensing field a plus.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 80% of the time.
- May travel to client and or vendor locations, as needed.
- Frequently uses computer/audio/visual equipment weighing up to 20 pounds for various assignments.
- The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Constantly operates a computer/laptop and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer.
Notice to All Applicants: The employment process with The YGS Group includes a pre-employment background check and post-offer physical and drug screen. The YGS Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.